SEE DOWNLOAD FOLDER FOR THIS POST
VISIT SOURCE Celebrity-Gossip.net

Posted Monday April 26, 2010 12:22 PM GMT




Taking care of some overseas promotion, Adam Lambert was spotted at ITV studios in London, England today (April 26).

The “For Your Entertainment” singer looked cool and casual as the paparazzi snapped up pics nearby, sporting a black jacket, black trousers and black UGG boots.

As for the rumors that he’s set to replace Simon Cowell on “American Idol,” Adam says nothing could be farther from the truth.

"I keep hearing the rumor too; unfortunately it's just a rumor. I would be honored to be asked - but I think at this point I'm just focusing on my career as a recording artist."

Enjoy the pictures of Adam Lambert out at ITV Studios in London (April 26).









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template adamlambertmedia © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top